Monday, October 23, 2006

Last Saturday's trip home.

If you saw my other post then you would know I went to Savannah saturday with my choir. I had fun. On saturday I left at 1:00pm and got there about 3:00pm or4:00pm. It was a three hour drive. First, we went to the hotel to put our bags up. Then, we went to Chick-fil-a and ate dinner. Then, we went to River Street and went to the candy shop and got some candy. Then, went back to the hotel and went to sleep. Sunday, we sang most of the day untill we went to the bus to go home and did not get back till like 8:00pm.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

It sounds like fun, though! Did you save me some candy?

hb4bama said...

It sounds like fun, though! Did you save me some candy, too!!!!!
I hope ya'll have fun at disney, send or post pictures of your trip so we can all be jealous. By the way, Bryant now calls you "his Laney" and "his Maggie", so I guess you now belong to him.

Uncle Hank

Delaney said...

OK.