Saturday, May 19, 2007

Best Day Ever!!


Here's Jordan at the concert. Also it was her 16th birthday and the crowd got to sing happy bithday to her. There is the T-Squad dancing. I could not get a close up of Jade.

This is the best picture of Zac we could get because they wouldn't let us take pictures so we got one when he left.











Today, was the best day in life so far!! We got to see Zac Efron, T-Squad and Jordan Pruitt at Wild Adventures! We saw Jordan Pruitt and T-squad at the concert. Also got Zac Efron's and T-Squad's autograph. There's me and Boo Boo.
There's Miki and Kid Karizz.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Do you mind if I could put up your Jordan Pruitt picture on my site? It's Jordan-Pruitt.org and we would greatly appreciate it! Let me know, I don't want you feel force into donating or anything. Hahaha. :]

If yes, let me know if you want it tagged.

Thanks
Jordan-Pruitt.org staff

Anonymous said...

cool pics!
you're hecka lucky to see/meet them.

LOLOLOL. love the shirt.

Jamie said...

It looks like you had a blast, girl!! I bet you and Mags were in HOG HEAVEN!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Ashton said...

Hey Delaney!! I love the pics I will post some off my camera as so as possible. so check my blog later. :)

Ashton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashton said...

Oops!! I meant soon not so.. sorry LOL!!

Ashton said...

Oh and that was me who deleted a comment I messed up on it.

hb4bama said...

awesome....it looks like ya'll had soooo much fun. Cant wait to see you guys soon

Uncle HAnk

Delaney said...

Thank you Guys! Also can't wait to see ya'll