Sunday, May 06, 2007

Club Libby Lu

Here we are at Club Libby Lu getting our hair and nails done. I picked out the pop diva do, Maggie and Ashton got the Hannah Montana do and Heather got the princess one.








Here's Maggie, Heather and I after we got our make over. I didn't get one of Ashton though. Also Maggie and Ashton got their ears pierced











Here we are with our dogs we picked out there. You can see Heather picking out her stuff for her doggie.













Here's Maggie, Ashton and I doing "Best of Both Worlds" by Hannah Montana. We got to pick out two songs to do there. We picked out "Best of Both Worlds" by Hannah Montana and the "Cha Cha slide" by I forgot who. At Club Libby Lu you get to make stuff like lotion and face mask and stuff like that. It's really fun!!









Here's us later that night with the face mask I made! I am the only one in my pjs.








3 comments:

Ashton said...

That was fun!! I can't wait until we do it again!!

Delaney said...

Totally!! Maybe they will have a new hair style!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.